Skip to main content

Donato Bear

My dears,
before I complete more translations for this English version of my blog, I would like to show you me latest work made.

I have loads of ideas in my head currently, but do not find enough time to realize them. You may know that.

And of course, then something like this happens. I was in town for purchasing more supplies at my local yarn dealer and suddenly noticed new colors of my favorite amigurumi yarn. Bang - picture in my head of what I could do with them.

At home I grabbed my hook and scrolled through my pinterest board quickly and there he was - Donato, the two-legged bear. It is a free pattern by Lanukas, available in Spanish, French and Englisch. The latter one is definitely very easy to work. Scrolling down the page you will get to the English version, and following the link a jpg file will open with a well-structured pattern.

So now I can show you my version of Donato, made to test the new yarn:

using 2.5 mm or C/2 hook, he is about 13 cm/5 in tall
He is really quick to make and was a perfect model for my new Lana Grossa Cotone yarn in denim style:


Isn't it beautiful? I really like the denim look. You can find the complete color pallette here, starting at color 701. And what can I say, one evening, one bear - look at my Donato gang. I couldn't get enough of them.



But I have to go back to my big projects now before I'll get in trouble for the timelines ๐Ÿ˜„. More coming soon here on this blog.

Liebe GrรผรŸe,
Janina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Squirrel Kruemel

My dears, in case you have already come across my pattern for squirrel Kruemel, here are the good news - this pattern is finally available in English! From everything I did so far, I am the most proud of this one ๐Ÿ˜Š. The original pattern has been published in German, source here.   I hope, you'll enjoy making your own squirrel Kruemel. Although this is an advanced skill pattern due to frequent color changes and loop stitches, I would also like to encourage everyone working on this pattern. You could always skip color changes for the body part, for example. I hope that we will make more squirrels come to life. Looking forward to seeing your pics <3! The link below will forward you to a 2 MB PDF file: CAL 2017 Kruemel en Note : This pattern is an original pattern by Janina Lamberz (September 3, 2017). Do not claim this pattern as your own. This pattern is not allowed to be published, not even in parts, nor translated without my agreement. You may print and

Crocheted Heart

Hello my dears, I know I haven't been quite reliable with postings here and I cannot promise to improve on that. But if you are interested in crocheting amigurumi, you should definitely come around here from time to time ๐Ÿ˜‡. Like today - because I have to share something with you.  Lately, I've been through some hard times and I am not sure if you feel the same, but one thing that always helps me to get over things is crocheting. And I crocheted A LOT over the last couple weeks. So today I am very happy to share my latest design with you - a crocheted heart! This one is a big one, bigger than I've ever seen any ๐Ÿ˜….  crocheted with 2 mm hook, approx. 14 cm/5.5 in tall And now you can make your own - just download this file (and don't forget to send me your pics ๐Ÿ˜ƒ): Wundervolle Amigurumi Welt - Crocheted Heart (PDF) Love from Germany, Janina